It was a full and busy weekend. I’ll give you the bare bones of it.
- N graduated from high school Friday night. All day the weather was questionable. The ceremony was delayed by an hour but went off dry without a hitch.
- Saturday N had a track meet. School is over but track and AP exams continue.
- All air conditioners have been installed because we went from cold to hot overnight. We are having a heatwave right now.
- We ate the first two vegetables from our container garden. The reviews are mixed. The Husband ate the two bits of broccoli that were looking like they were going to flower any second. He ate them raw and said they were bitter. Then we had spinach which I cooked. It was delicious!
- I even managed to squeeze in some knitting. We’ll talk about that later this week.