It’s been ages since we’ve done a Q&A. It’s time to see who else out there is quirky like me.
- The bird in photo is a decoration my mother received from a friend as a thank you for caring for their cat when they were on vacation. When I inherited it I knew I had to display it by my fireplace just like my mother did. Do you have any quirky decorative pieces that you just love?
- Do you have quirky food habits? What is the quirkiest?
- Everyone has a favorite shirt. Do you have a favorite quirky piece of clothing? Maybe it’s super comfortable. Maybe it’s your favorite color.
- We all love to craft. Do you have quirkiness involved with your crafting?
Here are my answers.
- Along with the metal shovel bird I also have a chicken statue named Aunt Fanny. We got her in The Husband’s family yankee swap at Christmas a few years ago. We brought her back to the swap and my BIL had custody of Aunt Fanny for a year. He entered her again and she returned to us. I’ve been hesitant to bring her again. I’ve gotten attached.
- I’ve confessed before that I’m not a fan of cheese. I am a fairly fussy eater. I like smooth peanut butter only. But the quirkiest is probably that when I go to restaurants I order the same things. For example at Olive Garden I get spaghetti with marinara, McDonalds I get chicken nuggets, fries and coke. I have a specific order at every restaurant. 99.9% of the time I stick with it.
- I have some Life Is Good t-shirts that are so worn out that they should be in the trash but I just keep wearing them because they’re so soft.
- I am a quirky knitter. I have my favorite needles and go to brands of yarn. I keep a project on the table all the time so I can do a row or two when I sit for a minute. I limit myself to 3 projects at a time otherwise I’d cast on every skein of yarn I own.
Now it’s your turn to show how quirky you are. Feel free to answer in the comments or leave a link if you plan to answer on your blog.