Myles is really enjoying his life these days. He’s got his people home nearly every minute. This makes for extra petting and treats. What more could a dog ask for you wonder? Well he particularly loves the parade of people who pass by our house. We aren’t the normal walking route and with just about everyone getting out of their house there are people passing by most of the day. Myles keeps his eye on them to see if they’re social distancing or coming to the door. He’s very proud when he tells the mailman to back away and every day he does.
I’ve been wondering how everyone is passing their time at home. I thought maybe a quiz would be fun. Feel free to leave your answers in the comments or a link to your blog so we can all read them. As we know we are all in this together!
- How are you filling your time at home? Are you cleaning out your closets? Crafting? Maybe trying out new recipes?
- Have you discovered anything worth watching? My local cable company is offering up free channels, is yours? Have you trying anything you’d like to recommend?
- Have you found a silver lining to this whole stay at home thing?
- Have you found a blog post that’s been particularly inspiring to you? Please share. It doesn’t have to be coronavirus related, inspirational is the only requirement.
Here are my answers.
- To be honest I’ve hit a slump. I felt pretty gung-ho that first week. I knit, cleaned, caught up on laundry, walked a couple of miles every day. Now I’m sitting on the couch. Not good for me or my mood. I bought extra flour and sugar when I shopped thinking I’d do some baking. Maybe I’ll set a goal for the weekend to bake something.
- We watched The Celts on CuriosityStream. It was so good. Then we watched Tiger King on Netflix. It’s like a car accident, you don’t want to look but you can’t stop yourself. What a wild (pun intended) tale. It won’t gain you any IQ points but it will show you a slice of society you may never have known about. We are getting DogTV for free currently so I turned it on for Myles. He wasn’t impressed. While he did go crazy at one point when a squeaky toy was squeaking nonstop, the rest was dull. He much prefers the view out the window.
- Silver lining? Well, not quite. I have connected with a couple people who I hadn’t heard from in a while. I’ve added a few new to me blogs to my daily reading queue.
- I’ve been reading Marilyn’s blog for quite a while. She always has great knitting projects and the speed with which she knits them is amazing. I particularly enjoyed this post. It’s how I plan to move forward. I’ve got my lists already started. Thanks for the tips.
Remember you can leave your answers in the comments or leave a link to your blog post.