I didn’t get nearly enough knitting done yesterday when you consider I spent literal hours lounging on the couch. Myles was spread out napping for much of the day so it was easy to get him to volunteer for the photo.
Since I’m still hanging here fighting a battle with the virus that has invaded me I thought a health quiz would benefit everyone. Feel free to answer in the comments or leave a link if you’re answering on your blog. We all need as much help as we can to stay healthy.
- As I’ve whined about I’m battling a cold. How to you stay healthy when the people in your house get sick? What are your favorite ways to prevent a cold?
- What are your secrets to treating a cold? Do you feed a cold and starve a fever?
- I believe that when you’re sick you should be extra kind to yourself? What do you do to baby yourself when you’re sick?
- I think eating when you’re sick is a challenge. Do you eat your usual foods or do you have special things you like to eat when you’re sick?
- I always manage to get sick once The Husband has succumbed. He is a horrible patient. Every cold leaves him with a cough and he coughs in his sleep. I’m doomed once he starts coughing. I try to wash my hands a lot. I have the dry skin to prove it.
- I tend to feed everything. My big thing when I’m sick is to constantly drink as much as I can. Orange juice is my go to but any beverage will do. I also like to have ginger ale.
- When I’m sick I set myself up on the couch and watch tv. Sometimes I knit but usually I end up playing games on my phone. I also like a hot steamy shower.
- Every time I get sick I eat whatever I want. Yesterday I had pizza for lunch. It was what I felt like so I was able to eat a reasonable amount. Normally when I head is congested I don’t want to eat. For breakfast I like toast or scrambled eggs. Being sick is a good excuse to eat ice cream but of course I use any excuse to do that.