I thought a quiz was in order to wrap up 2019. Feel free to answer in the comments or leave a link if you’re answering on your blog.
- How will you spend the last night of 2019? Will you party all night? Will you go to bed early?
- Do you have any little superstitions about ringing in the new year?
- Do you have craft plans for 2020? Are you hoping to try new things or improve your current set of skills?
- Do you have resolutions for 2020? If so what are they? If not do you have a word or goal for the new year?
- My New Years Eve will be the same as it has been the last few years. We’ll spend a quiet evening at home eating appetizers and other snacky foods while watching tv. I plan to knit. (I plan that for every day, really.) I’m positive I’ll be in bed well before midnight. It’s just how I roll.
- My mother always put money outside some time before midnight and brought it in after midnight. She said it brought good luck. I don’t really do anything though I do like to spend time knitting on New Years Day in the start as you hope to go on way.
- My only knitting plans for 2020 involve Loopy Academy. I will continue with their grad school. It begins 1/1/20. Also I will only buy yarn for grad school. All other projects will be knit with stash yarn. That’s the plan. We’ll see if I stick with it.
- I’m not big on resolutions. The quickest way for me to break them is to make them. I’m thinking of going with a word for the year but I haven’t committed to anything yet.