I snagged this from Erica. I love a quiz and this one is for adults!
FINALLY an adult version. Tired of those surveys made by high school kids? Here are 23 questions for Grown Ups!! Let’s have fun!!
- What bill do you hate the most? Credit Card
- When was the last time you had a romantic dinner? No memory of one. It’s been years.
- What did you really want to be when you grew up? A cowgirl. Sadly I’m allergic to horses so I studied accounting instead.
- How many colleges did you attend? 1
- Why did you choose the shirt you wore today? It was clean.
- What do you drive? Cadillac SRX
- First thought when the alarm goes off? Shut it off!
- Last thought you have before you go to bed? I’m cold.
- Do you miss being a child? Not usually
- What errand/chore do you despise the most? All of it but mostly cleaning.
- Up early or sleep in? Sleep in
- Found love yet? Yup
- Favorite lunch meat? Bologna
- What do you get every time at Walmart? Some sort of weird unhealthy snack
- Beach or lake? Beach.
- Is marriage overrated? Not really
- Ever crashed a vehicle? No but been hit lightly by an 18 wheeler
- Strangest place you’ve ever brushed your teeth? The kitchen
- Name a place you’ve never been but want to go? Iceland
- Do you have a go-to person? The Husband
- Are you where you want to be in life right now? Somewhat
- Growing up what were your favorite cartoons? Winnie the Pooh
- What do you think has changed about you since you have gotten older? I’m more relaxed about things.
If you’d like to join in feel free to put your answers in the comments or leave a link if you’ll be blogging them.