Thank you to Jodie who nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
These are the questions Jodie gave me.
1. How do you come up with your blog topics?
2. What made you create a blog?
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
4. What are some of the things on your bucketlist?
5. Do you prefer reading paper books or online?
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?
7. What brings you joy?
8. What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life and why?
9. Do you like black licorice?
10. How do you relax?
11. What is your favorite comfort food?
1. They just fall out of my head. I don’t plan them. It’s whatever I feel like talking about.
2. Back when I started everyone had a blog to talk about their knitting. I enjoyed reading them, found fun projects and met nice people. Let’s call it peer pressure.
3. Knitting obviously;)
4. I don’t really have a bucket list but there are a few things I’d like to do. I want to go to Ireland and Scotland to walk the streets my ancestors walked. I want to knit an epic sweater that fits.
5. Paper books are my go to.
6. No. I prefer to use my vote and my monetary donations as my way of making my opinion known.
8. A movie of my life, that’s a box office dud.
9. I do. I don’t eat the red one though.
10. Knit, always knit. Preferably with a dog at my side and something good to listen to at home ALONE!
11. This is a hard one because I try not to use food as comfort. I do enjoy a turkey dinner with all the fixing. Or maybe just a big bowl of ice cream. I guess it depends on the day.
Now it’s my turn. As I tend to do, I’m breaking the rules. If you’re reading this consider yourself nominated. Every blog post I read touches me. I find it amazing in a world where people may not know their across the street neighbor that strangers around the world have become my friends. I check in with their life, admire their craftwork, offer a smile and hug when they’re feeling down and cheer when they’ve got great stuff happening.
Now my questions, my favorite part.
- Dog or cat?
- What is your least favorite food that other people love?
- Where on Earth would you like to go but you know you never will? Why do you want to go there? Why will you not?
- What is your favorite household chore? Why? Make me love it too because I detest all of them.
- Your house is on fire. All living creatures will get out safely but you can only grab one sentimental item. What do you grab and why?
- Would you rather eat a slug or a spider?
- Do you prefer houseplants or cut flowers?
- What is the absolute hardest thing you have ever had to do for another person?
- What was your favorite food as a child?
- Be honest, do you exercise as much as you should?
- . Have you ever met someone and you felt like you knew them? Did the relationship continue and did the feeling continue?