It’s Tuesday. It’s snowing outside. It is a snow day so we are all at home. French toast will be on the menu! So let’s do a quick holiday gift quiz.
Feel free to answer in the comments or leave a link if you’ll be answering on your blog.
For these questions money, storage space and time is no object.
- List 3 things you would like to receive as a gift. Go all out for at least one of them.
- List 3 gifts you’d like to give. You don’t have to mention who it’s for.
- List 3 food gifts you’d like to give or receive.
- 1. An Irish Wolfhound puppy. In my fantasy life I have large Irish Wolfhound who walks very nicely on a leash when we walk around the neighborhood and he lays down nicely on the couch next to me when I knit. 2. Enough cashmere yarn to knit a cardigan. I don’t even know if I’d like it but I know it would be super soft and warm. 3. A cool pair of boots.
- 1. A trip around the world visiting all the Disney parks. 2. A Mazda Miata 3. A hunting trip.
- 1. A gallon of Kimball’s Ice cream. 2. Fudgetown Cookies. These were discontinued but they were a favorite. 3. A beer subscription for The Husband. He and Myles would really enjoy that.