I’ve seen people doing daily posts for November of things they are thankful for. I really like this idea but I don’t know that I could keep up every day for the whole month so I thought I’d try doing a post each Saturday for the month of November. If you’d like to join in on this lower commitment but still thank filled topic on your blog feel free to leave a link in the comments. If you’d like to leave a comment with what you’re thankful for this week that would be great too. There is no requirement for how many things you list or if they’re serious or silly. Mine will be all over the place.
I am thankful for:
- Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday. The whole family gathers around the table eating traditional foods without the stress of gift giving (aka Christmas) and pie is served.
- Cyber Monday. Shopping online is my go to and getting things on sale is a bonus. I don’t do Black Friday so with Cyber Monday I get the bargains without the crazy.
- Podcasts. Every topic I could ever want and the ability to be entertained while doing something else! They’re just what I need to get through all the mundane tasks I have to do daily.
- Exercise. I can chose the way I want to keep my body healthy. One day I can do yoga, another day take a hike while playing Pokemon Go (I’m thankful for that too!) and on the third day run. It’s all up to me and what I want to do.
- A husband who likes to wash dishes. We don’t have a dishwasher so keeping the dishes clean is an all day job.