I’ve seen people doing daily posts for November of things they are thankful for. I really like this idea but I don’t know that I could keep up every day for the whole month so I thought I’d try doing a post each Saturday for the month of November. If you’d like to join in on this lower commitment but still thank filled topic on your blog feel free to leave a link in the comments. If you’d like to leave a comment with what you’re thankful for this week that would be great too. There is no requirement for how many things you list or if they’re serious or silly. Mine will be all over the place.
I am thankful for:
- The rain. It provides water for the crops, grass and trees. It cleans the air. It provides mood for a depressing day.
- Knitting designers. They use their creative and math talents to design patterns and then make those patterns available so I can wear their vision. Sure I could design my own but it is a lot easier and involves less trial and error this way.
- The education I received and the people who helped me along the way. While I never practiced the career I trained for I still use the skills I learned every day.
- I am thankful that my parents taught me important and difficult lessons about money. I was taught to save and make careful decisions before spending. This has helped me live the life I have.
- My washer and dryer. I can do a couple of loads of laundry while doing something else. I don’t have the all day time consuming job that laundry used to be.