I turned the heel on the sock last night so there isn’t much to see there.
I thought a crafty Q & A might be fun.
- What are your crafty plans for 2019? Are you going to try something new? If you could learn one new thing this year what would it be?
- Do you have a special project planned for 2019? Are you going to make something special for yourself or someone else?
- I’ve been wondering if you’ve ever donated something you’ve made to charity. Is it something you’d consider doing? Why or why not?
- I plan to continue knitting as my primary craft. I have a never ending queue of things I want to knit and a huge stash to knit from. I’d also like to spend more time baking. I tend to buy ingredients for something new and then use them to bake the old tried and true recipes. I bought a new bundt pan the other day so hopefully I’ll be trying out some new cake recipes. If I could learn one new thing this year it would be to make pastry.
- I hope to knit myself a sweater and finish a couple I have that are almost done. I’m also considering knitting a couple of stuffed toys.
- In the past I have donated some knit items to charity. I knit blankets for cats at an animal shelter, eyelash hats for the children’s hospital, hats for the homeless and hats for soldiers. I like knowing the things I make are used by people who will enjoy them.
Feel free to answer in the comments or add a link if you’re answering on your blog so everyone can come read them.