I’ve made almost no progress on the vest. Hopefully today will be better.
In the meantime let’s do another knitting/crocheting/crafting q & a. The last one was so much fun.
- Do you have a favorite crafting tool?
- Which do you prefer when you craft: listening to a podcast or music, watching something on tv or silence?
- Do you have a favorite designer that you’d like to recommend?
- Most people have a favorite color, do you find you use it more than other colors? Is there a color you avoid? Why?
- Have you experienced a crafting injury? If yes, what.
- I have an obsessive love for my metal Skacel size 1 1/2 double pointed needles. I use them all the time for socks. They’ve traveled everywhere with me. If I ever lose one I know I’ll cry.
- I listen to podcasts when I’m home alone. The tv is on if The Husband is home. I don’t care which one. I don’t knit in silence.
- I really like all of Martina Behm’s patterns. They easy to follow and the finished item is always lovely. If you haven’t seen them pop over to Ravelry.
- I am a lover of blue. Light, dark or in between. I do use it quite a bit but I try to branch out to purples and grays. I don’t do yellow. It doesn’t look good on me. For socks I’ll use any color, the brighter and wilder the better!
- I have had minor pain from overdoing. Once it was my shoulder and once my wrist. I take lots of breaks now and change position regularly.