Now I must follow the rules:
First a few random facts about me
- I am a dog person. Cats are ok but they confuse me. I understand how dogs think.
- I’ve lived in three states but have only been a legal resident of one. The Husband did 7 years of active duty in the Air Force. We lived in California and Maine during that time.
- I love to travel by car. A perfect vacation for me would be two weeks in the car driving all over the country. One day I’m going to get to do it.
- I love bread. Every kind of bread (except cheese-I hate most cheese.). I like to make bread too.
- If I didn’t knit, and was still sane, my hobby would be reading or genealogy. I dabble in those now.
Now I must nominate bloggers who inspire and entertain me. There are so many I could list but I am limiting myself to four.
- Crystal aka the snowless knitter I enjoy reading about Florida and hearing about her dog Roxy. It’s nice to know that the knitting bug can bite anyone no matter where they live and how humid it gets.
- Stefanie @ Wooly Cakes and Wooden Spoons She’s a west coast mom who is into multiple crafts and posts droolworthy food photos.
- Adam aka Weird Weekends He’s a renaissance man who posts great travel photos and has a bit of a twisted sense of humor.
- Sarah @ whatimuptotoday Reading her blog brings me back to Maine as she mentions places and events. Her spinning is fantastic and her knitting darn fine.
Don’t forget to post your own nominations, and your random facts! As per the
• You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
• Nominate bloggers of your choice.
• Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
• Share some facts about yourself.