I completed the leg, heel and gusset decreases on the first sock. I added about 2 1/2-3 inches to the leg. That should be enough to reach the required 400 yards for the June Camp Loopy project. I say should because I kept getting tripped up on the math. I blame being tired but it could be that I was doing most of it in my head using brain cells that haven’t been exercised recently. I’ll know if I’m correct when I weigh the completed sock. I will weigh it when I finish the first sock, not after I’ve finished the second. Look at that. I learned a lesson! That’s totally worth having to knit both over again.