Did you have a good Sunday? Mine was chugging along just fine. There was cleaning, laundry, shopping, lunch out and ice cream after dinner. I had expected to sit down and finish up the Twizzler socks. I completed the toe on the second sock and dug out the scale to see how much yarn I’d used. I was sure I’d used plenty. 400 yards is required for the June project. Even though I’d added length to the leg and did a shade deeper heel, I was short yardage. I reweighed the socks. Still the same. I then toyed with the idea, as foolish as it was, of adding a ruffle or frill as I was calling it at the bottom of the cuff. When my sanity returned I ripped out the foot and weighed the leg. So now I’m adding a couple more inches to the leg. It solves the problem. I’ve made peace with it. There will be socks finished eventually.