After the last rip I spent a couple of hours on Ravelry looking at alternate patterns. I must have looked at every possible fingering weight beaded pattern. I even favorited a couple that were possibilities. But then I’d see Storm Warning again and just know that it’s the pattern I want to knit. I knew I had to do something to change things up to make this work. I dug through the needle stash to see if I could put my hand on a size 6 circular needle and it was the first one I found! That has to be a good sign right.
So I’ve made it further than any other attempt. We won’t mention how long this took. I keep double checking everything- right number of stitches, needle secure before adding a bead, writing down every row after it’s knit. There are 8 rows in a repeat, hopefully after a few times through I’ll relax a little. Or maybe not.