I’m reaching that point in the Pine Forest Blanket where I’m itching to knit something else. Anything else if I’m being honest. As much as I love knitting something I know, I need to knit something new.
I spent some time last night with my feet up looking at patterns on Ravelry. I came to a pretty quick conclusion that I must knit a pair of socks. I’ve mentioned the addiction, no obsession, no love I have for sock knitting. These are the patterns I have in my queue and a few new ones I added last night.
- Stepaside by Yvonne McSwiney
- Amy Socks by Patti Waters
- Cable and Lace Socks by Allison Sarnoff
- Bertie Wooster’s Faux Pas by Becky Greene
- Groovy Socks by Caroline Hegwer
- I Heart Harvest Socks by Shelley Stone
So what do you think? Should I buckle down and just finish the blanket already? Should I pick out some yarn and cast on some new socks? Have you knit any of these patterns? Which do you think I should cast on? Will I hold out and stick with the blanket? Will I cast on socks? Which pattern will I decide on? Stay tuned!