I am not the kind of person who makes concrete New Years resolutions. I really don’t even make many goals. I do have a few loose knitting resolutions for 2017.
- Keep it fun and knit a lot. It’s a good stress reliever for me and I’ve got a hefty stash so not knitting isn’t an option.
- I will complete the junior year second semester of Loopy Academy. That’s three required projects and an extra credit project. I had serious concerns about getting through the first semester. All those hedgehogs and the gloves nearly did me in. If I could get through those I can get through whatever they dish out. Same thing for first semester senior year-but I don’t want to put the cart before the horse.
- I’d like to finish up a couple of UFOs. There are plenty around here if I really go digging. Maybe I’ll excavate the top level and see what turns up.
- A new cardigan for me would be nice. I’ve got a few sweater quantities in the stash of yarn I like. It should get knit.
- But first and foremost I’ve got to finish Puerperium before the baby arrives.
What knitting do you have planned for 2017? Do you have general resolutions too?