Today was annoying. I feel like this turkey wandering around, going nowhere. Here is a list.
- My phone has suddenly decided that I speak French. I keep changing it back to English and the next time I use it I’m back to French.
- My car is expressing its opinion on things. It wouldn’t let me open the tailgate with the button in the car but I could with the key fob. Then it decided that the seat heaters wouldn’t turn on. Then later they worked just fine. And now the tailgate opens with the button.
- The radiator in N’s room started leaking. The Husband tightened the nut thing and it continued to leak. I called the plumber. He played around with it and the furnace. The radiator stopped leaking. He found an issue with the furnace. I called the oil company. Fortunately we have a service contract. Technician says it’s a nonissue because the gauge is not accurate. Hours wasted waiting for repair folk.
- Jump in car between repair folk appointments. Rush to grocery store. Buy much of Christmas dinner. Hurry home for appointment.
- Jump in car after appointment. Pick N up at school. Drive to different store to buy produce for Christmas dinner. Listen to child whine about squash. Buy extra squash just to be extra annoying to child.
- Come home. Make dinner. Eat dinner.
Now do I knit or do the baking I didn’t get done today? I’ll be baking tomorrow. Tonight is for knitting. How’s your prep going?