Here is an update on the Evil Stocking. I pulled it out when the other project went sideways. As you can see it’s knit flat. I tried to knit it in the round but it just wouldn’t work out nicely, even inside out. At this distance it looks OK. I left off the rocking horse that is supposed to be on the back of the stocking. I don’t think it matters. I plan to edit the other sections too.
Up close it looks wonky. Not really totally wonky, but a little off. The top of the tail and the side of the face have issues. I think I can straighten it out when I’m done. I’m going to keep going and see what happens. Fingers crossed I can make it through the rest.