Day Five (Friday 16th May): Something A Bit Different
It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog. You may choose to create a podcast, or vlog, create a wordless post, a beautiful infographic or write in verse. You can post on any topic you like, but be sure to post in a style different from your usual blog presentation. There’s not too much guidance for this one simply because the more varied the posts are on this day, the wider the sources of information for other bloggers will be.
Normally I run a silent contest on my blog and just surprise someone with a little gift but I think this time I’m going to make you work for it a little bit. I will put together a package for whoever answers the following questions correctly. All answers can be found on this blog. There is a search function which will cut down on searching for answers. If more than one person has the correct answers I will draw from all winners to pick one prize winner. I will ship the prize internationally. The contest closes May 23, 2014 at 11:59. In honor of this being the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog week I will ask 5 questions:
- How many years have I been blogging?
- What is my favorite thing to knit?
- I gifted a celebrity a hand knit. What was it and who is the celebrity?
- In the many years I’ve been blogging I’ve had 3 dogs. Two have passed away and currently we have 1. Tell me the name of any one of them.
- I have 2 children, H and N. They have each played one sport. Tell me either sport.
Remember answer the 5 questions in a comment on this post. Contest closes at 11:59 on May 23, 2014. Be sure to leave an email address or a Ravelry name so I can get in touch with you. Good Luck!