- I’m tired which is pretty typical for a Tuesday. Above you see breakfast: peanut butter on scali bread toasted with a Pepsi. I needed some caffeine and I am not a coffee person. Or a tea person for that matter.
- The taxes I’ve been slaving over are 99% done. I just have to talk with my father’s accountant. That will wrap up that mess for another year.
- We added two new fish to the tank on Sunday. They are Bloodfin Tetra. The Husband picked these since N’s first choice was in a quarantined tank. The new fish have settled in nicely and seem to be bridging the gap between the other 6 who were starting to pick on each other at meal times.
- I love the sock I’m knitting. The pattern has a rhythm to it like the Monkey sock pattern. I find myself completing repeat after repeat and the sock has grown so quickly. I wonder why it isn’t more popular. It should be. It’s a fantastic pattern. I can’t wait to show you photos and talk about it tomorrow.
- Simon has been very happy to see that everyone is eating peanut butter again. We seem to go on jags where everyone is eating it on everything and then we don’t touch it for weeks.