Because today is my birthday and on your birthday you should get to do what you want the way you want when you want* I’m blogging my way: Randomly! This is how my brain works normally.
- Have you read this article or one like it? While I don’t think the song is a rip off I do think it is always good to revisit Def Leppard now and again. If you haven’t heard their music you’re missing out.
- Look what Teresa gave me! More gourds for my window sill. I’m taking this as a challenge to see how long I can leave them sitting there. Yes, I’ve left the rotting ones. The flat package is reindeer food. I’ve left it there so I remember to have N sprinkle it on the snow Christmas Eve. I’ve included a link to the recipe in case you want to make your own. You don’t want Santa to miss you.
- For my birthday breakfast I had 2 scrambled eggs (damn temporary crown) and a big glass of Pepsi. I would have had cake but I haven’t made it yet.
- I have knit nothing since Monday and that hardly counts since I tinker back everything I had knit. To be honest I don’t have much of an urge to knit. I’ve been trolling around on Ravelry looking for my mojo. Nothing has caught my eye yet. I’d like to cast on my first quarter Loopy Challenge socks but I’m following the rules and waiting until the 1st for that.
- Look at the beautiful yarn that Liz gave me for a combination birthday/housesitting gift. It is a skein of my most favorite Biscotte & Cie! I’m looking forward to casting it on.
*If you’re a wife and mother or just have people you take care of you know you don’t get to do what you want very often. Now I will go and do all those things I do everyday knowing that I did one thing today just the way I wanted to.