- A peaceful weekend was had by all.
- I vacuumed on Saturday but there is no evidence of that at this point. Laundry was done but a small pile of dirty has turned up. The same with the dishes though the pile is larger.
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with the in-laws at a restaurant. No turkeys were harmed for this meal. We’ll be getting to that later in the week.
- They called it a new tradition. I miss the original one.
- I found time to knit and finished the socks. I even cast on a cowl. More about those later this week.
- What’s to come? Grocery shopping, dog grooming, a birthday party for N to attend that I’m hoping will translate into a couple of bonus hours of knitting time for me, a meal with my side of the family and a 5 day weekend. I can hardly wait.