6 days ago I told Chris I would do the 6 things thing she got from Facebook that day. So it feels like I said it yesterday but yes, it was 6 days ago.
My 6 Things:
- There are not enough hours in my day. I don’t know how many hours you have but by the time I’ve slept for 8, served meals, given rides, grocery shopped, dealt with my parents and uncle and bathed I have about 2 hours left a week which I use for knit night. My house is really showing the neglect these days. I need to dust, vacuum, wash dishes and anything else that requires two hands. I can do some cleaning with one hand while I’m doing something else but not the above.
- When I was in college I worked at a chain drug store. We always dressed up for Halloween. My friend dressed as a nun one year. So many customers asked me, who was dressed as a cheerleader, if she was really a nun. I told them yes, things were getting a little tight for the convent and she was working to pay for their prescriptions. I’ll probably go to hell for that.
- I am obsessed with a relative who died 59 years before I was born. He’s kind of the key to everything and I have so many questions.
- I love to drive, particularly in traffic. I think I missed my calling as limo or taxi driver.
- Part 2: I yell at other drivers when I’m driving. I find it very cathartic. Don’t worry the windows are closed and they have no idea.
- Sometimes something will just pop into my brain and I’ll have to think about it for a moment. It could be anything but when it is a place, a mental view of a location I have to remember where it is. I can’t do anything else until I process it. I like to think of it as a piece of paper removed from a file. It needs just a moment of attention so it can be filed where it belongs. It’s amazing what my brain will spit up some days.