- The Husband has been working 6 days a week for most of this past year. The wee bit of extra money has been nice but now they are saying they want him to take his day off. This has him hanging around the house on Thursdays. So far I’m enjoying having the extra body to help with stuff like driving and such.
- Yesterday after N was deposited at school we went for a walk in the woods. I had some letterboxes that needed tending so we headed here. It was lovely. There were only a few people walking their dogs so it was pretty quiet, well, except for the traffic on 93.
- On Monday night at knitting Teresa had talked about seeing Lady Slippers in the woods. Evidently they are in bloom at this time of the year and The Husband and I saw a bunch when we were walking.
- We had our first real feels like summer day. It nearly hit 90. I was so pleased with the warmth and the sunshine, until it was time to go to bed. The Husband is bothered by the heat and tossed and turned for hours. So today I am tired…
- I do not consider myself to be the blingy type. I never have been. No sparkly tutus for me. No glitter. Nothing with shimmer. I just like things plain. So I really can’t explain Celestarium and how I have ended up doing a beaded border. I like it though.
- And the color of the yarn in the photo? Yup, THAT is the color of the shawl!