- I am so tired. Getting out of bed is a serious struggle. The Husband has been oversleeping, regularly. It’s really hard to sleep when he gets up late and curses the entire time he’s getting dressed. Even N is hanging in bed until he’s called. That is so not him. I don’t know why we’re all so tired.
- There is another month of school. I have been in denial. The last day is June 25. That seems so. far. away. Between now and then there are a bunch of things that require my attention. It’s a struggle. See above.
- We’ve moved our Knit Night to a local bakery. That is both good and bad. The atmosphere is lovely. Very pretty with the added bonus of beautiful pastries and cakes to look at. Of course I’ve been eating those pastries. They are super tasty but not so good for my girlish figure.
- At Knit Night last night we sat outside. It was heavenly. Like being at a Paris cafe or something cool like that. I felt like I was in a movie.
- I have decided to do a minimum of 5 rows on Celestarium every day until it is finished. This will take a chunk of each day but I’ll figure it out. I am so pleased with the way it is coming out. I want it done already.
- Yesterday was my mother’s birthday so today I am taking her to lunch. We won’t go anywhere fancy but it will be nice to sit and enjoy a meal.
- My favorite LYS has announced that they are closing. It makes me so sad when things change, particularly things I love. They are where I bought the yarn for my most favorite now worn out cardigan. They are the place where I walk though the door and they say “Hi. There is new sock yarn!” They are in the town that I lived in as a small child and the shop has always been my reason to return for a visit. Walking down the sidewalk makes me feel like I never left.
- This is the third LYS that is closing or has closed. I thought they said the economy was getting better.