I was tagged by Lisa to do a “5 things about you” memes. I love these things, yes I’m crazy .
- I collect change. I have a 5 gallon water bottle about 1/3 full of pennies and a 1 quart jar nearly full of silver coins. I use this money for totally indulgent things like yarn or a fancy dinner out. It takes years to fill the penny jar. I’ve done it once and had over $400. The other jar takes maybe 6-8 months and usually there is about $100.
- I’m considering a haircut. Not really a cut, more of a trim I guess. BUT I’m afraid to get it done. I know this sounds crazy but I haven’t had a haircut I’ve been truly happy about in years. Paul, my most favorite stylist passed away a few years ago and no one cuts hair like him.
- I have a weakness for cake. Particularly yellow bakery cake with tons of frosting. I am unable to say no to a slice.
- In a crisis I am the calm cool collected person. I can call 911 and not freak out. I’m great in a crisis. But inside my head I freak out all the time about minor things.
- I like to make lists of things I have to do and really enjoy crossing them off as I complete them. Once a friend saw my cleaning list and was stunned. It covered both sides of a sheet of notebook paper and I intended to complete it in one day. I haven’t done that in a while though.
I will tag 5 people. If you are interested great if not it doesn’t matter.