Every now and then I have one of those days where everything that you think you’ve scheduled and spaced out all dumps onto one day. I’ve got that today.
- The Husband is off to the dentist on what is his first weekday off since June (he’s been working 6 days a week and has taken a few Saturdays off for scout stuff but not his regular Thursday).
- The dog has an appointment with the groomer. He was supposed to go last week but he was too wobbly to stand on the grooming table for long. He’s got his legs back under him and should be set to go.
- H is working 2 jobs today and she needs a ride to and from both.
- N has a half day and then he’s going to my mother’s house for lunch.
- I have a conference with N’s teacher. There really isn’t much to discuss with her. He’s doing really well in school. H wants to join me because she tutors or has tutored a few of the kids in his grade and she wants to discuss with the teacher the things she sees that all the kids are missing.
- N has CCD (Catholic Sunday school but held on different afternoons based on grade).
- Finally once all that is done we’ll have dinner. I’ve already planned something easy.
I see a lot of time in the car for me today. But I’ll have some happy thoughts running through my head. Yesterday I won a prize on this blog. I correctly guessed the project that is being knit and I was able to pick one of Sue’s patterns. I decided on Sue’s Boxes With A Twist. Thanks so much Sue! I see casting on some new socks in my future.