I am so glad that February is over. Even though it is a short month it is my least favorite. The weather is normally yucky. Even with a week off from school February is slog to get through. March is a much more hopeful month.
- We’ll be turning the clocks soon. I’d much rather have daylight in the late afternoon. Maybe I won’t feel like putting my pajamas on before dinner.
- Spring is on the way. March 20th is the first day. I can hardly wait.
- With spring being on the way the birds will be back. I love hearing them in the morning when I let the dog out. It is a much nicer sound than a snowplow.
- The North Shore Yarn Crawl is happening in a couple of weeks. I don’t know if I’ll get out there this year. I may just hit a couple of the very local shops if I have the time (and cash).
- By the end of the month the spring flowers will be blooming. I can’t wait. I need some color outside. The dirty snow and bare naked trees are so depressing.
- When the weather starts getting warmer I usually feel like knitting. I’d also like to have a new sweater for spring so I should get the purple cardigan out and finish it up.
What are you looking forward to in March?