So yesterday I needed something to knit and I needed it quick. I opened the stash box and hunted for something that didn’t have to be wound. I found a skein of Regia patch antik in color 5759. Quickly I cast on 64 stitches and did an inch or so of 1×1 ribbing. Um, don’t like it. It looks loose and the stitches look stretched. I don’t have time for this. I had to be out of the house in 20 minutes and was going to need knitting. I can’t go without knitting! I changed to k3 p1 thinking that some ribbed socks would be nice. But I left the ugly ribbing at the top. As it turned out The Husband arrived home just at the nick of time and I didn’t have to go out and I didn’t need that knitting. So now I’m left with some ribbing I’m not too happy with and a sock started that I’ll work on just because it’s there. Since it is no longer a knitting emergency I have the luxury of time to decide what exactly I want to do with this yarn. Maybe just the k3 p1 ribbing would be nice for a change.