- I need a new camera. Mine is taking really bad photos lately. It could be that I am expecting too much from it which is likely. The photo is supposed to be of the picot edge before it’s knit with the next row to form the cuff/actual edge. What it is is a blurred mess.
- Last night I ate an entirely fried meal and had the weirdest dreams all night long. They were vivid, bizarre, disjointed and I can’t believe I remember some of them. Normally I only remember dreams that are shocking and wake me up immediately.
- N’s February vacation starts today when school is over. To say I am excited at the prospect of not setting a clock for a week is an understatement. I hate the alarm more than having to get up early.
- The house really needs to be cleaned. Today is my last day here semi-alone for a week. Do I clean or do I knit? Yeah, I know what to do.
- We’ve planned very little for next week, intentionally. N has a major project for school that is to be started and will continue into May. We are planning to go to the library for an afternoon but other than that no plans. YAY!
- My FIL had a bit of a health crisis that I didn’t mention here. He’s doing much better and has moved to rehab.
- Speaking of rehab, I have to deal with the toilet but I can’t make up my mind. Do I just have the toilet replaced and continue with the kitchen plans or do I just bite the bullet and have the bathroom done? It is the original 1948 bathroom with a few poor tile repairs that were done before we bought the house. There isn’t money to do both the kitchen and the bathroom the way I would like. I’m a little afraid of us doing it ourselves which would stretch the money. Nothing good comes from The Husband and DIY.