Here are a few things I’ve been thinking about.
- Now that summer is over (yes, my heart just sank a little bit at that thought) I would be very happy if we just moved right on to winter. A killing frost and a layer of snow would be nice. I feel so allergic, runny nose, itchy eyes and as of this morning a dull headache and ear pain.
- I always learn something new at Knit Night. There is a Hobby Lobby about 30 minutes from my house and I never knew. I suspect it won’t be the be all end all of craft stores but I find it exciting that there is somewhere else to go. Now to find the time to get there.
- Also, Hobby Lobby will be my conciliation prize because we are now booked with other obligations every weekend with a fall knitting event. I can order some yarn online too I suppose.
- Beth got her Wingspan and she liked it. YAY!
- I’m toying with the idea of a new sweater. Yes, I know I have two in the UFO pile but they are not what I am thinking of. I want something warm, cozy, smaller gauged to wear around the house. Something like this or this. I think I have stash yarn for it too.
- I was also thinking a vest might meet the requirements. What are the requirements? Well I want something to keep me warm when I refuse to turn the heat up. Groceries and oil are the two budget items I have seen the greatest price increases in. I also have some control over these. I am going to try to keep the cost of these as low as I can. That means the thermostat is staying down as low as we can stand it for as long as we can stand it. So yes, a vest. I really like this one and this one.
So what’s on your mind? Are you planning any new knits?