Dear Parents at my child’s school.
WTF is wrong with you people? You are all driving me insane. No wonder your children behave badly. Here is a list of complains I have this week. Yes, just this week.
- In a school zone the speed limit is 20mph and on school property it is 10mph. You wouldn’t have to speed if you left your house a few minutes earlier. Also, I’m crossing the street here in the crosswalk. The law says I have the right of way. STOP! Don’t go around me.
- When dropping your child off at school pull up and let the child open their own door and walk to the school. If your kids can’t do these things without help park in the lot and walk them in. Don’t leave your car in the fire lane blocking everyone else while you open the car door and then the school door. Now I can see why your kids can’t follow the rules.
- No matter what you may think a 10 second walk in the rain won’t cause your child to melt.
- Again, rain + leaves on the ground= slippery road. Slow down before you kill someone.
- A party for 9 and 10 year olds should be held in the afternoon, not 6-10 on a Friday night. How will you set appropriate limits in middle school and high school when you have already gone off the rails now.
- A thong in elementary school is just wrong.
- I almost forgot the U turn in the intersection around the crossing guard. That was special.
Sincerely, Fed Up Mother
*I know my skin has been a little thin lately but if I bite my tongue much longer I will have bitten it off.