I never seem to have enough project bags for all my knitting. I have used plastic zipper bags in the past when I’ve run out of real bags but they are only practical for projects kept at home. I wanted something nicer that would be good for taking out of the house. I found this tutorial online and decided to give it a try. It’s not my first attempt at sewing but I will say I have sewn less than 10 projects in the past and maybe 2 of those turned out usable. They were no where near perfect. The same can be said for this box bag I made. It’s the first zipper project ever. Overall it turned out OK and is perfectly usable. It’s just the details I’m unhappy with. First I’d like a smaller bag. Next time I’ll but a smaller zipper since that is the key to the sizing. I’d also like a narrower handle. This one is very large and feels uncomfortable in my hand. But I am pleased that I was able to take a pile of fabric, thread and a zipper and turn it into something I can actually use. I’m sure I’ll try this again.