On Wednesday afternoon Simon really wasn’t any better so we took him over to the big dog hospital. He was seen right away and some tests were done. He has pneumonia in both lungs. The vet said if he was a 5 year old dog he’d have no trouble fighting this off but Simon is a 12 year old dog so things are harder to shake. They decided the best course of action was to admit him for a few days, give him broad spectrum antibiotics, oxygen and nebulizer treatments. When I spoke with the vet Thursday morning he was doing well but had spiked a high fever in the night so they put him on more antibiotics. Your continued good vibes would be greatly appreciated.