- I feel like I lost a day, not just an hour. Normally I grocery shop on Monday but yesterday I took my father to the doctor instead so we have no food and I don’t know what day it is. Today I have to grocery shop and I haven’t even written a list yet. This won’t be good.
- The photo above is for Michelle. We don’t use a traditional cage for Franklin. We followed the directions on this web site to make our own cage that gives him more room to run around. It takes up a lot of space but he’s pretty happy even when we don’t get him out to run around for a few days. He’s also centrally located so we visit with him a lot.
- I have hardly been knitting other than at knit night last night and a short wait in the doctors office. There won’t be much progress to show tomorrow. Tonight is booked with other stuff too.
- As a plus the North Shore Yarn Crawl is this week. It starts Thursday and runs through Sunday. I plan to hit a handful of shops. I really don’t need yarn but I hate to pass up this great once a year event.
- N got his report card yesterday. He did really well. My favorite part of the comment says ” …he is always kind and helpful to all his classmates.” I’ll have to squeeze in some sort of reward for all his hard work.
- Enjoy your Tuesday.