- Who taught you to knit? My mother and grandmother.
- Do you remember the first thing you made? Yes a sweater for a Cabbage Patch doll.
- Do you knit more for yourself or others? For me. I’m selfish with my knitting.
- Is there a price too large to spend on a knitting project? Yes but it depends what it is.
- Do you knit patterns more than once? Occasionally.
- Do you have a favorite knitwear designer? Not really. But I do have some I prefer.
- What is your opinion of those ginormous needle sizes? No. Smaller is better.
- Do you understand the Zimmerman EPS system? Yes. Love it!
- Do you knit in public? Of course!
- Have you been part of a KAL? Yes, quite a few.
- Have you ever knit a “mystery” item? Yes. Some have been great and others not so much.
- Do you knit English or Continental? English.
If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged.