or maybe getting hit by the swing. Something like that.
- N is back at school. He was very happy when we walked the short walk to school. Of course after a week at home with a more relaxed bedtime and wake time I had to wake him up this morning. I’ve waited years for him to sleep past 6 in the morning and we finally reached that point this past week. I hope his body remembers how to do this come summer vacation.
- The house looks like a pack of weasels passed though on their way back from spring break. It will take days to dig out from under this mess.
- Knitting. Yes, I used to do that a lot. There has been some work on Super Secret project number 2 but not nearly enough for the amount of time I had to knit. Some dedicated knitting time later today or tomorrow and it will be done.
- Found in the living room one day last week. Squinkie Football.
- The house is so quiet. I think I may take a few minutes to enjoy the silence.