- Yesterday was the last lacrosse game of the season and Saturday was the last practice. N will miss playing 3 times a week. I will not.
- I spent a good couple of hours knitting and it didn’t feel like drudgery. That is a step in the right direction.
- I also spent a little time on ravelry looking for a new project. I found a couple of things that sparked my interest. We’ll have to see if I cast any of them on.
- H has had me watching Carl Sagan and all things Civil War related. I assume this is why I’m having crazy disjoined dreams.
- The photo above I took the other day. I was amazed by how many petals this peony had. It’s just beautiful.
This entry was posted in knits
, this place
. Bookmark the permalink