Not too bad. Some is accurate, some not so much.
- Visit with H went well after a travel hiccup. Her friends are nice, polite and heavy on the geeky. Just like her, except maybe the polite thing. There was much computer talk and engineering talk. I could have used a translator.
- Obsessed much? Let’s say you own a dvd but it’s just the movie, no bells and director’s commentary so you add the frilly one to your queue at your movies through the mail place. Once it arrives you watch it twice, make the husband watch it even though he’d rather gouge his eyes out and then you order a used copy to own forever even though as I said you already own the dvd but it’s just the movie.
- Knitting took place during movie watching. You know one can get lots of knitting done on the second and third viewing. Just saying.
- The first sleeve of the Must Have Cardigan is done and seems to be good. Blocking once I can get my stuff together and find a few minutes to pin in peace.
- Since I enjoyed the sleeve so much I figured I’d switch things up and enjoy the pleasure of knitting the back. The first few rows seemed difficult but once I got going all was fine.
- H told us the classes she plans to take next term. One is calculus 3 and she’s excited since it’s the hardest one. Another is weightlifting for women. At least she’s working both her mind and body.