A Small Assortment Of Annoying
- Yesterday while H had one of her tutees (I am amazed that that is actually the right word) here I spent the time catching up on all the blogs on my google reader. This morning I took a quick look to see how many I had to read and they’re all back. Every one I already read and a slew of new ones. I’ll never be caught up…
- One of the emails I sent yesterday seems to be stuck in cyberspace. I keep getting notices that they are trying to deliver it but it’s not getting where it’s going.
- The geriatric dog decided that Tuesday was a good day to act like a puppy. He chewed on my big WIP (alright, UFO) bag from LL Bean. Fortunately I was able to catch him before he had done much damage and got to the bags inside. He has been dividing his time between being a toddler and a teenager. What has happened to my mild mannered gentleman?
- It rained and was windy all night long. Guess how I know? Yes, I may need a nap later.
- Why do I spend my time telling people *cough family members cough* what to do? They’re going to do the opposite, complain about the results and then tell me I was right. Why can’t they remember that I have been right before?
- The husband took N shopping to spend the end of his birthday money. He let him buy a Nerf basketball hoop that goes over the door. He’s been playing “basketball” in his room loudly ever since. Do you think he’ll notice if the hoop disappears while he’s at school?
Anything annoying you this week?